Monday, January 14, 2008
After 35 years I still find it hard to make New Years Resolution. Maye the problem is that in my twisted irrational mind I think to myself well I can make resolutions the other 364 or 5 days a year and still fail to break them or even remember them the next day. The other day I was at a Clients house ( A rather financially successful Client) and he asked me what I would do If I had $10 million. Ten million!!!!!?? Usually us middle class folk stick to $1 million just so we don't get too deep into dream land and then get depressed by realizing you don't have it. However with my recent introduction to THE SECRET (thanks to Tangie and Stacey) I had to stop and think why not? There are certainly ways to become rich (legally) and I am an inelegant human free thinker why could I not have $10 mill in the bank. So here is My top ten things to do with $10 million. I'm tagging Tangie and Amy to start.
10. Pay My Bills... not the number 1 thing becauseI think it's a given.
9. Buy a smokin hot RV ... You know one with a pop out a gourmet kitchen/BBQ pit.
8. 2 cruises one to Alaska and one to the Bahamas... 2 places I haven't been
7. Smeagtopia... A little place I like to call home.
6. A rather over sized Hummer SUV... which I'll probably never take off road.
5. A Sherpa...I'll hire one just to say the word it's fun.
4. A full years worth clothing... so I won't have to do laundry.
3. Life time tickets to all the Disney Lands/World
2. Tempur-pedic's for the whole house...No more sleepless nights.
1. Give- My word for the year.