Monday, December 24, 2007
My Top Ten List Of What I Want For Christmas
10. World Peace-Not highest on the list however fighting Jihadism take a while
9. A trip to Disneyland- Where else do you want to be for Christmas
8. Shoes that don't hurt my feet- Some times these boots weren't made for walking
7. A pilots license - To fly amongst the birds and float among hot air politicians
6. Laser eye surgery- I hate wearing glasses
5. A Republican in the White House- 2009
4. A Sleep Number Bed- "No more sleepless nights" that's what the commercial says
3. An IPod that is voice activated and I don't have to pay for down loads- hey a guy can dream!
2. A Six Pack instead of a hogs head- You don't get this six pack at the liquor store.
1. An official Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time- But you'll shoot your eye out kid!
Merry Christmas to all.