Precious is on FIRE!  

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I can't believe it the First Annual Graham County Salsa Festival, and I am entered in the amateur division along with a least three other people.I really love this town. They are trying so hard to do something and that's great. It didn't take much to get me to enter since I really do like salsa and to make salsa is so easy. Not to mention I learned a long time ago take any opportunity to shamelessly promote myself. Especially if its free cheap or down right fun. This involves at least 2 of the 3. I will definitely be sharing my experience with everyone and one day you too could be a world wide know salsa champ or loser. We'll see what happens.

Email this post

0 comments: to “ Precious is on FIRE!

Design by Col.Smeag @ listentoprecious