Lets Go Fly A Kite  

Saturday, February 16, 2008


Theres nothing more that can bring me back to my childhood than to fly a kite. Today I took my daughter outside to fly kites. When I was a young skull full of mush my brother and I use to fly kites for hours having dog fights and doing tricks until they crashed into the ground with a resounding THUD. We used to have a Kite day at our Elementary School every year. For some reason we seemed to be guaranteed wind on that day. Hundreds of kite in the air is an amazing site to see. I promise you if you make sure you always have one on hand and fly it when it's windy out you will never regret that little bit of time away from everything else.

Email this post

1 comments: to “ Lets Go Fly A Kite

  • Amy
    February 24, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

    hope you're feeling better.
    kite flying is fun, although I don't think I've done it since I lived in OH. My dad bought a cool kite when we were in China. I don't think he's going to fly it though, it's just decoration for his office.

Design by Col.Smeag @ listentoprecious