A Tribute to Pauch  

Saturday, March 15, 2008

When I first met the parents of then soon to be Mrs Smeag ( she didn't know it yet). I had dinner with the family. Isn't it strange that food is such a great way to break the ice. Maybe that's because whoever has food in their mouths does not have to divulge sensitive personal information. I had not learned this lesson yet so I did most of the "Answering" of the first time inquisition. The first question from her father was "So ,Dave can you sing, dance or play a musical instrument?" . I parried rather well I responded by saying " No sir I have no musical talent what so ever." I felt honest was the best policy because I knew if I had said yes then I would be performing before the night was over and I don't mean shadow puppets.His response back to me was shocking "Good, because neither do we and it's a prerequisit to joining the family."
Years later my friend and father to my wife got a email from a friend of some animated signing horses. He loved it for now he was able to at least conduct these magical singing beast to a symphony of harmonic beauty. Please email me if you want the link to it. Pauch this ones for you!


Powered by playZgame

(No Horses were injured, raced, or made into glue for the publishing of this Blog)

Email this post

2 comments: to “ A Tribute to Pauch

Design by Col.Smeag @ listentoprecious