100 Strange Posts On The Wall:  

Thursday, November 6, 2008

In August of 2007 I turned to the blogging world as a way to express my inner feelings and thoughts. Who would have thought I would have had sooooo MANY! This is my Historical 100th post. During the next 4 years as your beloved leader I pledge to do the following:









  • Create new jobs or the homeless by handing out blank cardboard and magic markers.








  • Not make more the $250,000 to avoid future Obama tax increases.








  • To ensure that every American has a least one free chance at winning the Monopoly Game at McDonald's, by not super sizing my orders.








  • Help spread the wealth by buying the next season of CSI:Miami as soon as it come out and watch the commercial free DVD's









  • Provide everyone who post a comment in the next a 24hrs a free Glazed Krispy Kreme doughnut (simply walk in and ask for one to go).





  • Never will I take campaign contributions from foreign nationals or nationals.



















  • My word is my bond (well maybe not the whole cardboard sign thing) we will prevail!

    listentoprecious.blogspot.com promises to always give credit where credit is due. Probably why you won't find us giving credit to out new President. Thank you all for reading,laughing, crying and generally going insane with the "CHANGING" world.

    Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. ~Ronald W. Regan

    Circle the Wagons and Fill the Sand Bags the Liberals are Here! ~Col.Smeag ( Beloved Leader of Smeagtopia )

    Email this post

    3 comments: to “ 100 Strange Posts On The Wall:

    • Amy
      November 7, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

      Congrats on 100 posts!
      &
      AMEN to the last 2 quotes in this post.
      This is going to be a bumpy/scary 4 years.
      I truly hope it's not going to be as bad as I think it will be, but it's better to expect the worst & then be pleasantly surprised if it's not that bad.
      With that said, electing a Black president is a huge milestone in our country's history, so frankly, I'd like for him to do a great job ...I'm just not holding my breath.

    • Stacy
      November 7, 2008 at 6:24 PM  

      Happy 100th! Thanks for the laughs (oh and for the donut too ;-)

    • Anonymous
      November 17, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

      Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
      Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    Design by Col.Smeag @ listentoprecious