On Fire!  

Saturday, November 10, 2007

I recently got a panicked phone call from the beloved Mrs. Smeag. Her hair dryer had caught on fire. Flames were shooting from the hair dryer and then poof it went out. Needless to say my soothing voice calmed her to the point where she was able to dispose of the vicious hairdryer and go on with her life. I have to say I am grateful my wife did not catch on fire. Check out the reenactment with noted actress Madeline Cline. Of course in real life the French maid was not strangled.

Email this post

1 comments: to “ On Fire!

Design by Col.Smeag @ listentoprecious