All I Want For Christmas  

Monday, December 24, 2007

My Top Ten List Of What I Want For Christmas

10. World Peace-Not highest on the list however fighting Jihadism take a while

9. A trip to Disneyland- Where else do you want to be for Christmas

8. Shoes that don't hurt my feet- Some times these boots weren't made for walking

7. A pilots license - To fly amongst the birds and float among hot air politicians

6. Laser eye surgery- I hate wearing glasses

5. A Republican in the White House- 2009

4. A Sleep Number Bed- "No more sleepless nights" that's what the commercial says

3. An IPod that is voice activated and I don't have to pay for down loads- hey a guy can dream!

2. A Six Pack instead of a hogs head- You don't get this six pack at the liquor store.

1. An official Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time- But you'll shoot your eye out kid!

Merry Christmas to all.

Email this post

0 comments: to “ All I Want For Christmas

Design by Col.Smeag @ listentoprecious