Mr.Clean Machine  

Thursday, April 17, 2008


So yesterday I was domestic. I cleaned, I washed ,I dusted and Mrs Smeag said I sounded like a Mom when I got on Smeag Jr. about leaving dirty dishes in the sink. Honestly what woman hasn't gotten on the kids after cleaning up after them all day and the they come home and don't even have the courtesy to rise out the most delicious salsa that I slaved away at for at least 15mins of food chopping adventure. So Ladies here's my famous Salsa Recipe. Fix it for you man and they will start doing dishes and washing clothes. (not guaranteed in Alabama,Texas, or Detroit. Offer good while supply's last)

2 cans of hunts diced tomatoes (used the onion and green pepper seasoned ones)
1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro ( use as much as you think you need)
1/2 a white onion
2 shallots
2-3 green onions sliced
1-2 jalepenos (to make it mild slice out the white veins this is where the spicy capsaicin is, this will also remove the seeds. )

I like to use a really sharp knife and cut it all up fine myself (but I'm old school at times). A good food chopper or blender works just as well. Although Cilantro is actually better if you use a pair of sharp scissors and cut it like making confetti. Try to make it the night before and or chill it for 3-4 hours.

For and extra treat get a package of white corn tortillas and cut them in to small triangles and fry them up in some Crisco Vegetable oil ( It won't harden you arteries, it's not lard) and you have home made chips and salsa. Make sure the oil is as hot as you can get it or the chips will be soggy.

Email this post

3 comments: to “ Mr.Clean Machine

Design by Col.Smeag @ listentoprecious