Tuesday, April 15, 2008
I read a great article today from Forbes Magazine,by Scott Reeves on 7 things to do with your tax return. Although they don't actually give you 7 different things to do with your tax return I thought it might be fun to take it to the extreme. The average tax return this year is $2,371 So here's my list of 7 things to do with your tax return:
1. Buy 600 Happy Meals and give the toys to needy kids.
2. Play 4742 games of PAC MAN.
3. Bail out a random criminal.
4. Buy 1185 bags of Micro Popcorn and fill up a friends car.
5. If you were to weigh 150 lbs you could ship your self to Moscow,Russia only paying $300 more than your return.
6. Buy 2 sets of TaylorMade 2008 r7 CGB Max 3-PW Iron Set with Steel Shaft (one for the wife)
7. Book a 1 room Artisan Suite In Disney's Grand California Hotel & Spa with for 3 days of Disney fun and fantasy.
All this could be yours if you were to give the United States Government a 1 year interest free loan of $2,371. Just remember that Uncle Sam does have a convenient payment plan at your local employer for all your wasted tax dollars.