I'm IT -Tag  

Monday, July 21, 2008

Sometimes being corny means more than eating corn on the cob.

My ABC's
A- Attached or single? Attached
B- Best friend? Well does Me, Myself and I count?
C- Cake or pie? Cherry Pie Ala-Mode
D- Day of choice? Sunday Afternoons
E- Essential item? Cell Phone unfortunately
F- Favorite color? Green
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? EWWW
H- Hometown? Thatcher
I- Favorite indulgence? Brownies
J- January or July? July
K- Kids? One
L- Life isn't complete without? Clean Shorts
M- Marriage date? 04/26/96
N -Number of Siblings? 1 Brother 1 Sister
O- Oranges or apples? Does Apple Cobbler Count?
P- Phobia and fears? Lutraphobia- Fear of otters
Q- Quote? “I’m OK!” Kronk –Emperors New Groove
R- Reason to smile? A Nice MLT –Mutton Lettuce Tomato, where the mutton is nice and lean~ Miracle Max “The Princes Bride”S- Season of choice? Spring
T- Tag 10 people: Your IT! I only have 10 readers
U- Unknown fact about me? I can impersonate Goofy, and Elmer Fud
V- Vegetable? Avocado
W- Worst habit? Listening to the Voices
X- Xanthophobia- Fear of the color yellow or the word yellow (Xylophone was taken)
Y- Your favorite food? Fresh Salsa and Chips
Z- Zodiac sign? Sagittarius

Email this post

1 comments: to “ I'm IT -Tag

  • Stacy
    July 29, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

    I'll try to remember not to bring my otter with me next time I visit. LOL Why do I never think of Avocados when thinking of vegetables? I need to change my answer to that because I LOVE them too.

Design by Col.Smeag @ listentoprecious