Monday, December 15, 2008
I have Demophobia- Fear of crowds. Doesn't that bite? I mean I like Christmas and shopping and all, but dang it I like it better on the Internet. I really have a hard time going out and being in masses of moooving crowds (inside). Saturday Mrs Smeag took me out to try and complete the annual Christmas shopping in one fell swoop, it almost worked. Some how I made it through but I have to say that think we will defiantly feel the true meaning of Christmas this year. We are jsut happy to be together and for all our blessings. I may have to consider adding Demophobia to my list of blessings, it sure keeps me from shopping more. The Mrs is a good sport about it all though and tells me it's all in my head and to get over it....I got over it as soon as we were back in the car so it worked! She's so great!
Here's a few phobia that certain people should not have:
- Boy Scouts defiantly should not have :Dromophobia- Fear of crossing streets
- House Cleaners should avoid:Amathophobia- Fear of dust
- What if the Cave men had:Arsonphobia- Fear of fire
- Sir Alexander Fleming (1881-1955 Discovered Penicillin ):Bacteriophobia- Fear of bacteria.
- What if Miss Piggy had:Bufonophobia- Fear of toads
- I would hate to think what would happen if Santa Claus had:Chionophobia- Fear of snow
- Leonardo Davinci:Chirophobia- Fear of hands
- Patrick Swazey:Chorophobia- Fear of dancing
- Just for kicks do you know anyone that has:Dutchphobia- Fear of the Dutch?
- Albert Einstein:Gnosiophobia- Fear of knowledge
Julia Child:Lachanophobia- Fear of vegetables
- Forrest Gump:Ostraconophobia- Fear of shellfish.
- Walt Disney:Suriphobia- Fear of mice
- Edward Cullen:Hemophobia or Hemaphobia or Hematophobia- Fear of blood
Lets hope stuff like that never happens. Merry Christmas!