Stop Humus Terrorist:  

Sunday, January 4, 2009

For those who may have thought the recent conflict in the Gaza strip was an advance by my secret army of Flying Monkeys. I will have to deny all rumors in that regard. I will say that I find the idea promising and just as soon I/ we can Bio-engineer Flying Monkeys I may take the liberty of invading somewhere. I am open for suggestions. In the mean time thanks to the vigilant digital Jawas over at "The Jawa Report" I came across this video of exactly why we need border security and why anyone who thinks the Humus Terrorist are being "oppressed" by the Israeli State should have a cup of Refreshing Lemonade poured over their head and made to stand under a bee hive.

Email this post

0 comments: to “ Stop Humus Terrorist:

Design by Col.Smeag @ listentoprecious