Imagine This!  

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

OK if you know me and my family we love Disneyland. It's a place of my childhood since growing up in California meant semi-annual trips or at the least an annual trip. One of my dream jobs would be to be an Imagineer. Help to design and implement new rides and attractions. On our most recent trip we had a chance to visit the Blue Sky Cellar a walk through attraction in Disney's California Adventure showing off plans for the revamping of DCA. Here's a list of some of the coming attractions:
Color of Night: A night time water,light,laser and fireworks show
Cars Land: Radiator Springs is moving to DCA
The Little Mermaid ride: I know a few little nieces that won't be able to wait for this one
New entry designs and a Red Car Trolley
Watch the YouTube below DCA is just going to keep getting better.



Email this post

1 comments: to “ Imagine This!

Design by Col.Smeag @ listentoprecious