Is It Really Winter?  

Friday, November 30, 2007

I don't have my camera to show you but we are having what can only be described as a dreary day. I can't even see our beautiful Mt Graham it's totally covered in clouds.I am hoping that when it clears we will have a winter wonder land hovering over us for the next 4-5 months. I just can't believe we actually get to have "seasons" here. It definitely makes me want to curl up by the Non working Fireplace with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate. I know we don't have snow on the ground here and that's OK but at least I can see it.

Email this post

1 comments: to “ Is It Really Winter?

  • Amy
    November 30, 2007 at 11:51 PM  

    That's pretty cool. It's like the best of both worlds...you can see the snow, but you don't have to drive in it or shovel it :-)

    You'll have to take a picture & post it when Mt Graham is is all white & pretty. Can you drive up & play in the snow? That would be fun too.

Design by Col.Smeag @ listentoprecious