All By My Onsie  

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Many of you are under the impression I am as fearless as Achilles and as strong as Hercules. Well I won't really try to deny those rumors but I have confession to make. Friday night while alone at home because the beloved Mrs. Smeag mad ea mad dash for Phoenix to see her Sis and the kids we had what you might call a rain shower. At 1am in the morning when your wide awake and can't sleep any better than a 12 yr old at summer camp. You call it "The Storm that Ate Thatcher". However luckily for me we had sweet repetitive Christmas music on the "Sounds of the Season" channel. After flipping that on I feel into a peaceful slumber. For those of you that read this and mock me well I can't stop you however I will tell you now one day you too will won't your blanky and teddy then you will curl up like a baby for that terrifying moment when you think all is lost and then realize it's just allot of wind.

Email this post

Design by Col.Smeag @ listentoprecious