The Big Unit Is Back!  

Monday, April 14, 2008

Tonight Randy Johnson will be pitching against the San Francisco Giants. I can't wait! I am not a big sports fan but I have come to love baseball. It's like politics slow and never ending at times and then picks up speed like a E ride at Disneyland. Going to games is even more fun, especially in the BOB (now Chase field). Indoors in a air conditioned wonder, with pool. I've sat in just about every place there is to sit there from cheap sits to the outfield to the box seats. I haven't sat behind home plate yet so if any one is going and wants to take me along feel free to let me know, I do need at least 3 hrs notice though. Hey time to fire up the grill for some hot dogs and burgers this is going to be a great year!

Email this post

0 comments: to “ The Big Unit Is Back!

Design by Col.Smeag @ listentoprecious