DON'T PANIC  

Wednesday, April 9, 2008


I couldn't think of anything to blog about do I decide to brainwash you all and make you like one of my favorite movies I do not own and would make a wonderful fathers day , birthday, Christmas, Hanukkah ,Kwanzaa or just a surprise gift. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" If you have ever read the books you will find you self utter baffled at Douglas Adam's British wit and comic penmanship. Really what could be more funny than a robot that was programed with manic depressed order and a fleet of Volgons construction ships ready to blow up the earth to make way for a Intergalactic super highway. Which the plans have been on display for the last hundred years in the planning and zoning department. Enjoy some clips and wonder at that which we call British humor explaining the meaning of life 42.





Email this post

1 comments: to “ DON'T PANIC

  • Ali P.
    April 10, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

    Okay, seriously - you have WAY too much fun blogging. This is hilarious and I must remember to visit more often. You are weirder than I ever imagined dude.

Design by Col.Smeag @ listentoprecious