Sheena the Warrior Hair Stylist  

Monday, April 7, 2008


I got my hair cut today. I know what you are going to say and that's "Hey what the big deal?". Well I guess when you only get a hair cut once a month it is a big deal. It's even a bigger deal when it's Sheena the Warrior Stylist cutting your hair. Did she look like the warrior princess? No, she didn't but her name was Sheena and she did give me a good hair cut. Which as some of you know isn't to hard to do. I go to the local Beauty School for my hair cuts. Why? Because it's cheap $6.00 for a buzz cut when any other stylist always charges me full price. Seriously how can you charge a guy with only half a head of hair (IF THAT!) a full price hair cut and still expect a tip. Well the beauty school girls do a great job and I get a new one every time I go. I don't know if they drop out or if they graduate but it's like the wheel of haristylist and today I got Sheena. This is not to make fun of her but she did a great job and got all the hairs off my head before my next appointment.

Email this post

1 comments: to “ Sheena the Warrior Hair Stylist

  • Amy
    April 8, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

    Way to give Sheena the Beauty School practice she needed.
    Who names their kid that anyway? ...no need to answer...the sarcastic comments are endless.

Design by Col.Smeag @ listentoprecious