Rock Hard Poop  

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Human fossilized feces has been discovered in a cave in Oregon recently that dates back to 14,000 years ago. Human DNA was extracted from the petrified poop which finally proves humans lived in Oregon earlier than has been recorded before. I want to state for the record it was NOT ME. I know that given my history that I may be the first accused of "dropping the kids off at the pool" and not picking them up but I promise it was in no way me that left DNA in that cave. Well not that cave, but that's because I have never lived in Oregon for more that a week. I admit that I was there for a week in 1990 but it was on Great Grandmother Smeag's couch. Which by the way smelled of ....well "old people" .



I don't all together know if the claims are true anyway. I mean how do we not know some pot head, tree hugging Birkenstock wearing Hippie probably wound up smoking some "natural herbage" and fell face down in the poo drooling excessively. DNA can end up in the weirdest places.




Email this post

2 comments: to “ Rock Hard Poop

Design by Col.Smeag @ listentoprecious