Monday, August 4, 2008
- I did not have a chain saw this morning.
- I do not have a truck (just the incredicar).
- NO ONE, yes NO ONE had time to help ( but that's OK).
- I have a chain saw now.
- I now feel like Paul Bunyan.
- They tree is now fire wood.
- I found some help to haul off the offending tree. (thank you Elders Quorum)
- I still don't have a truck just a chain saw.
Ok so I spent the afternoon cutting down the mesquite. Well enough that any more heavy winds and rain should not knock it down. So the moral of the story is that when Thai crazy old guy from next door comes knocking on the door it's not because he's sad to see you go, nor does he have girl scout cookies that he just wanted to share because he thinks it's time to get to know you after a year. BTW the photo is not of me using the chain saw.